Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving Day

So I moved today. Yep, 3rd floor to 4th floor. By that I mean out of the ICU and into the Cardiac Ward ICE Room (Intermediate Care Enviroment). Now before ya'll get too excited let me tell you I didn't take to kindly to the whole shake up. It happened shortly after dinner and I had recently awoken from a much needed rest. Now all of a sudden we're leaving the only room I've known for the past week for my new crib. Not my finest moment. Mom and Dad tried so hard to calm me down but I've become a little more strong-willed these past weeks. I had one of my meltdowns and finally crashed. Then continued the episode when I woke up. Not very popular in my new neighborhood I think. To top it off I haven't had much of an appetite either so when mom gave me some meds to help me settle for the night, I gave it all back to her (if you catch my drift) and more. They tried again 30 minutes later and same result except this time I was so exhausted (see my eyes) after everything I've been through it was the end of my day. Here's hoping tomorrow's a better day!!

Sorry Mom and Dad for all the heartache...no pun intended!

Love,

Nate

(Transcribed by daddy while mommy was cleaning herself up)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on the MTS High Speed Mobility Network

2 comments:

Dinah Elias said...

Hi Nate,

I don't blame you for getting grumpy!! You've been a very brave boy through all of this! Way to go!
You are a very lucky boy to have such a great mommy and daddy who love you so very much!!

Jesus loves you Nate and so do we!

Dinah & Wes

Rachel said...

So glad to hear you've made the move. Praying that all of you can make the adjustment quickly!