Sunday, February 22, 2009

Getting out!






An embarrassing confession here....I haven't gone outside for a walk with the boys all winter. Kinda pathetic when these Chariots are really considered All Weather Vehicles!! So we bundled up and hit the streets! About 20 minutes in, both boys were sleeping. Well, I wasn't going to just go home and interrupt their much needed nap....so I kept walking.

Over an hour later, with a face that no longer moved when I talked, I turned in - took a couple pics, (which ended up waking them both up when I lifted the cover!) and headed inside. I have to admit, it felt really good to be outside. And I think I worked off most of that delicious Peanut Buster Parfait I had at lunch!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way...we walked over to the elementary school today and my face was frozen! it is nice to get out though. they look so cozy squeezed into the chariot!!!
-d