Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MY WISH LIST






GREEN GRASS


Afternoons at the PLAYGROUND  



Movie Nights in the gazebo with Don



Boating in the backyard



Pool time



SWINGING with our favorite people




Baseball Games




Beach Days




Going to the Race Track




Walks Outside




Lazy summer days





Creating sand cities




Movies at dusk and High Tech Camping




Camping meals




Fishing trips




Watermelon AND Rollkuchen





Waterparks....Indoor




and out!





Just a few of my favorite things.  I'm starting to get antsy!!!  Can. Not. Wait. for summer!!!!







When I was looking at some of my summer pictures, I came across this one, and it made me smile.  My unsuspecting Mom and Dad are about to emerge (and submerge) backwards and upside down at mach speed!

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made us laugh...life does not get any better than that... almost drowned!! mom/dad

Carole Hiebert said...

Yes you did, Mom and Dad....and I have the pictures to prove it, but I didn't think Mom would like to see those posted here!! The words 'drowned rat' come to mind! Now you've got me laughing!
Carole

Stacey said...

Why do we live in this cold country anyway? Oh what I wouldn't give for a little more summer!