Saturday, November 1, 2008

The NHL prevailed in our house this weekend!  This was the first time 'trick or treating' with Brady, so obviously many years since I had gone.  Boy, things have changed a little since the last time I went!  At one house, the kids received an Adventures in Odyssey CD with 2 stories on it.  At another house, us parents were offered hot chocolate!  

One thing brought back some memories....I saw a Raggedy Ann!  Many, many years ago, my two dear friends Shauna and Meaghan, and I got 'dolled' up, complete with red yarn hair, made by my grandma.   Nice to see some of the 'old faithful' characters still being used!
















Brady took some time to warm up to the idea of going house to house.  Luckily his 2 buddies were pros at it and showed him the ropes!

In other news...Nate has given me a nice gift the last two nights!  We've had 3 hour stretches of sleep!  Thanks for praying!

I was able to get Nate's next cardiologist appointment moved up 2 weeks sooner.  We were noticing some changes, so I'm glad we'll be going again in 1 1/2 weeks.






Here's one more look at our little referee!  Hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks for checking in!







No comments: