Friday, November 7, 2008

It's something


Well, it's November 7th and still no trees...

However, this snow has gotten me a bit more motivated, so in the 3 minutes that I had, I did get started.

Here's the before:














And here's the after:











Did ya see it?  Hee Hee!!   Like I said, I had 3 minutes!!!  The real mantle-scape will come...but for now I'll just enjoy my Christmas berries!!



Here's Brady - loving the snow!  He's outside shoveling the front yard as we speak!


 













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love the rosy cheeks! I have to say I am quite surprised you don't have your trees up! Oh, how life changes eh?
-Deana

Dinah Elias said...

I can hardly wait to see the 'REAL' after picture of your decorating skills!! Been thinking of you so much this past week and praying for you and your family!