Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Spy!



See anything? Nothing out of the ordinary, right?







Here's a closer look. Hmmmm.......I see one clue popping up over the cedars.








OK, something is definitely going on. There's no mistaking that yellow dump truck....






Do you want the whole picture?





Yep, it's a construction zone in our front yard. The boys spend a lot of time out here - digging and dumping and all the other things that boys like doing with dirt! It's quite hilarious that they are totally hidden from the street view. Although, seeing as I'm not quite as invisible, anyone driving by might wonder what I'm doing just sitting at the end of our porch.







Yep, that's me. And that's life with boys! Gotta love it. I get to go and get my toes painted all pretty, and then promptly get down and dirty in the 'work zone'!

I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

1 comment:

Eva said...

that's great.... and it looks like fun too.