Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

I thought that it would be a good idea to display a nice tribute to my mom, here on this blog.  I thought, "Hmmm, I bet my mom would love to see a collection of the most interesting pictures I have of her!"




And then I began thinking that I'd really like to use their motorhome this summer, and well....I'd better be nice.













Huh??  How did that picture get there?  I'm trying to delete it, but my computer is telling me that is an illegal function.  How did it download all by itself and made it's way onto this page?






But, doesn't she have pretty blue eyes?



Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  I'll say it again and again - we love you so much! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DELETE...you can break the law in this case!!! The delete key is in the third row - 7th. key from the right...if all else fails replace computer!! mom :)