Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whirlwind!


Literal: We had a great weekend camping with great friends - and are very happy that the crazy whirlwind of a storm that whipped through East Grand Forks (and our campground in particular) only lasted 20 minutes and that we were all kept safe!

Figurative: A whirlwind of busyness, fun and adventure is where I find myself at the epicentre of! A busy night yesterday of unpacking and cleaning up, and busy day at work today, a trip to see Nate's cardiologist in Winnipeg tomorrow....and then after my work day on Thursday I'm taking off to enjoy an extra long weekend....away from home! A weekend initiated and coordinated by a sweet husband, and hosted and planned by my dear friend!

I'll be sure to update the blog after Nate's appointment tomorrow.



Our version of 'Sunday School' on Sunday morning!



One of the best play structures we've ever seen!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad that you found the castle play structure & you enjoyed it. Our kids beg to go there all the time!

Charlotte