Sunday, July 18, 2010

Suspicious!

Don's been acting a little funny lately! He's had something up his sleeve. His Blackberry was off limits for me...I wasn't allowed to plan any weekend activities without checking with him first....He made me look through the calendar with him and talk about potential busy weekends....

Yes, the boy was up to something. The only clue he gave me is that it was time for me to get away! Now, I LOVE surprises! Nothing gets me more giddy than knowing there's a surprise waiting for me! But the waiting......it's AGONY!!

So, anyway, the guy FINALLY told me what he's been up to! He's been scheming with my dear, dear friend on the west coast about shipping me out there for some overdue 'girlfriend' time!!! I'm so excited! He's made all the arrangements and I fly out in less than three weeks!

If the promise of that won't get me through my impending wisdom tooth extractions on Tuesday, I'm not sure what will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Don!!! That is so exciting. I hope you have an amazing time. It was nice to see him and Brady today. Wow, Brady has gotten so big and when I asked him how old he was. "I am 4 1/2 years old." It was too cute. Hope you had a fun family party this evening.

Ang