Monday, September 15, 2008

Back in the saddle!

Woo hoo!  I had fun this afternoon!  After Don and Brady's dentist appointments, we stopped in at Mom and Dad's to see how the painting was coming along.  They are painting the exterior of the house, and today they were up to the "real" paint on the siding.  You'll never guess what I got to do!  I had the honor of painting the front and back door.  Now, anyone who has painted a house knows that the front door is like the crown jewel!  It totally makes the house, gives it some serious impact and is often a 'fun' color.  Usually it is the last thing to be done, and once it's painted and the tape is peeled off, it's like a big reveal!  Boy it felt good to be back painting again.  Now that I'm not pregnant, I can do it guilt free!  Watch out Don, I'm going to get my fan deck out and start dreaming about colors again!

No comments: