Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting there...

After several pretty difficult weeks, days and nights, it seems that Nate has decided that it's okay to be happy sometimes! His days are happier, his nights are still late (we're talking midnight), but for the most part they are more calm! What a welcome change!



But if you want to see someone who is 'over the moon' happy, you need only look at my dear husband. You know, I thought I had made him the happiest man on earth when I married him....apparently it is possible to be happier....thanks to his boss! He's going to Chicago this weekend with his boss and 3 other guys. I don't think I have to tell you where he'll be! (But if I do, it's Game 5 - watching his Flyers take on the Blackhawks!)

Although he'd better heed a warning a friend gave him...it may be dangerous wearing his jersey in Chi Town - this ain't Winkler!!!.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That is so great that Don gets to go to the game! He deserves it! That is great of his boss to do that. Enjoy!