Monday, February 15, 2010

Drumroll please!!!



You know, I've been so blessed by having this blog. The people I've met.... the ability to share Nate's journey with so many people.... and the feeling of support and care our family has received as a result of people reading it are some of the big reasons why I do it. And I thank you!!!

We know we're about to embark on a new experience - and although waiting for the surgery date isn't always easy - I know there is a whole crew of people out there who are praying for us! So keep checking in here, knowing people are stopping in to read the updates makes the time spent all worth it! And I love hearing from you all too (hint hint!)!!

So here it is: the official Randomly Chosen Number is....


Comment #9!!!!

Yea for Rachelle!!! She can now watch the Olympics in style, with her fuzzy red mittens!!!

And GO CANADA!!!
Thanks everyone for playing along! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! February is "Heart" month, so if you remember, say a prayer for all the heart babies, kids and 'big' kids, too!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh yeah! I am excited! Thanks Carole! And more importantly I do read your blog to stay in touch and to pray. Thanks for sharing your updates about Nate and other things in your life. :)

NikkiAWardell said...

Hello! I am so glad you stopped by my perfect broken hearts blog. I would love it if you shared the information or post on your blog. I keep the blog in hopes of offering support and understanding. I am so glad you stopped by and hope you don't mind if I stop by your blog often!